Tasty Pizza Pasta Bake
The pizza pasta bake is a delicious cheesy dish with tons of gooey cheese and layers of pasta. Every member of your family will love this dish.
You have to use a good quality pasta sauce and you can replace some of that pasta sauce with a pizza sauce for a better taste. This pizza pasta looks so delicious and the taste is… mmm… We are glad that we will help you with your decisions about the meals.
This recipe is so easy and versatile. You can add your favorite pizza toppings and extra vegetables from the fridge.
- 1 medium diced onion
- 12 oz uncooked pasta (medium)
- ½ pound Italian sausage, removed from casing or bulk
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 can of diced and drained tomatoes
- ½ diced green pepper
- ½ diced red pepper
- 4 cups of pasta sauce
- 2 tsps. Oregano
- 28 slices of pizza pepperoni
- 2 to 3 cups of mozzarella cheese
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the package. Rinse the pasta under cold water, and drain it well.
- Put the garlic, brown onion, beef and sausage in a big pan over a medium heat. Drain the fat. Add in green and red peppers and cook them for extra 2 to 3 minutes. Add drained tomatoes, pasta sauce, and oregano, and stir it well.
- Put the pasta in a greased pan – 9×13. Pour your meat sauce over the pasta and top it with pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Bake the pasta for 35 to 40 minutes uncovered or until the pasta is heated through and the cheese is melted.
Please, share your experience with us about this recipe. Enjoy!