hese are the Issues Facing Our Nation That President Donald J Trump is Addressing:
1. Enforcement of our current federal laws in regards to both legal and illegal immigration.
2. Audit or end the federal reserve with leadership that recognizes the reckless behavior of the federal reserve and their unethical relationship with the federal government, and their manipulation of the economy that’s created an oligarchy/feudalism utilizing Keynesian economics.
3. We must prosecute Hillary Clinton for violating federal law in regards to having an illegal private server set up for public use, which is a serious breach of national security. As well as a whole list of other criminal behaviors of Hillary.
4. We must stand up to these establishment politicians. Everyone needs to recognize that.
5. We must end abuse of executive orders. We must go through Congress to get ideas passed, and we must be willing to sit down and talk with them to negotiate ideas as opposed to the current administration.
6. We must have leadership that understands the art of the deal. Negotiating things such as smart trade deals that respects our National Sovereignty.
7. We need leadership like Trump that already has strong relationships and connections with people in high places all over the world, that puts us in a better position to get things accomplished in Washington to better the country.
8. We must end interventionism wars that the military industrial complex has been launching to continue the petro-dollar monopoly and other geopolitical nefarious aspirations. And recognize that these wars are not only unconstitutional, but are also crimes against humanity and violates international laws and destroys Sovereign Nations, as well as jeopardizes the overall long-term National Security of the US. And we must hold NATO and Gulf States responsible for their involvement. Interventionism wars are displacing millions of Muslims, so the truth is, if Trump’s anti interventionism foreign policy is implemented, he will be in fact preventing the suffering of countless Muslims.
9. Me must be brilliant with budgets, like the billionaire Trump. Yes he’s had bankruptcies, but anyone with his entrepreneurial spirit and achievements, is bound to have some failures. That’s life. But his success far outweighs his failures. He also at times simply used the law of the land to help him, which he recognizes the importance of in politics as well, as opposed to massive bailouts for special interest groups.
10. We must repeal Obamacare and have a plan to replace it with health care that is based in free market principles. The right to choose or not to choose.
11. We must call out the establishment, like the Bush’s and Clinton’s for lying about the reason they evaded Iraq. Which was to prevent Saddam Hussein from continuing to allow his oil to be traded with the Euro instead of the US petrodollar, which was threatening the petrodollar-monopoly and the establishments good friends, the Saudis.
12. We must lower taxes across the board. Which will stimulate the economy much better than kickback stimulus packages geared towards special interest groups.